These People Are Getting Worse!
This is starting to get so painful and, worse than I can describe.
I am so sick of hearing about all of the horrific things these people do. Things from beastiality to rape and, how they are killing people. Things so bad and, anytime I ask my mom all I get told is how I am schizophrenic or, on drugs or, if I believe peoplebl are hurting me, I need to check myself in!
They have used my children so badly to get me that I am devastated and, can barely feel comfortable loving my own children. I NEEDED MY MOM SO BADLY and, now I feel like I have no family at all! I am hurt badly and, unsure of what to believe or, where to turn.
I am sick of hearing how my children are not my children. How much they hate me. How all they want from me is money. My heart can't handle any more and, I don't know how to deal with the pain of my heart being used to kill me.
Any time I don't now who I am talking to I feel like a worthless bitch. I can't keep functioning like this.
I have a job interview and, all they do is keep fucking with my God damn head so badly and, telling me I won't be able to work. They keep doing everything they can to destroy my life. I don't have the strength anymore to keep trying. What is the fucking point?