Fuck These Cunts
I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT.
I have lost my battle with these fucking cunts. They are now telling me they are in charge of my life and, when I get my children.
I am trying to mother fucking hard and, I have to sit here and, listen to these people lying their asses off to everyone about me. I don't say or, do hardly anything and, I am so beaten down and, broken that I just can't keep fighting.
I am giving up. Fuck this and, these mother fuckers. They want me dead so God damn fucking badly that I can't handle it anymore.
Worthless mother fuckers. My life has been so destroyed that I can't make heads or tails of anything.
Told how I have to take one of these men because, I can't do anything on my own.
Telling me how I lost my daughters and, good luck getting them back. Told so many horrible mother fucking things I can't handle anymore.
Who the fuck does shit like this?!
Who uses someone's children to hurt them so badly they can't trust in the love of their own children? Of their own fucking family?! I can't keep living like this. These people are so mother fucking sick that I can't handle this anymore.
It keeps getting worse and, worse and, there is no way for me to get them to stop. What the fuck is wrong with people?!