WTF

Now I am being told that something I did, out of stupidity, I was set up to do out of retaliation for some of these men raping me and getting caught doing it on camera. 

How they can blame me and, tell me I wasn't raped and, then try to tell me that they have kids and, don't want to go to prison, what the fuck do they want from me? I am so far beyond stunned at this point that I can't even begin to give a shit. I can only say that I must be super fun to fuck with since that's pretty much all they do. Fuck it then. I know what the things they admitted are real and, so do they so how they can keep trying to tell me that it didn't happen is sick. 

Now, they say the last time they raped me was then "throwing me a bone to get the caught!" 

I feel sick that I ever gave a fuck about life in general but, I actually cared about most of these people. I have been left to try to understand why each time I start to care or, trust someone they tell me all these horrible things that person did to me. This last time though, I am still having a hard time understanding what the fuck is going on. I guess I just didn't trust enough and, that is seriously painful. 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End