What's Going To Get Better?
Everyone hates me. Everyone blames me. I am sorry that I do the wrong things sometimes. When I try to do better, I almost always get treated worse.
I can't really deal with all of the things that have been done to me. There is no way to handle the things I feel about myself, life and, the people who decided that my life was nothing.
I have never been the one that people seek out. I'm told every single day how ugly, fat, stupid, hairy, every terrible thing you can think of is inside and, outside of me. I am not sure there is anything good about me, at all.
As I sit here, in wet clothes because, people enjoy hurting me and, picking on me and, making me fly understand how worthless I truly am, I realize that this is exactly what they ALL wanted.
All these people, I have never wanted to die more.