How Could This Happen
1 am so sick of being told that this whole thing wasn't real! So, the last five plus years of my life wasn't real. What about when I couldn't hear them?
I guess at least I wasn't brutally raped then, that's a relief!
I wasn't terrorized for all this time! Whew!
People didn't illegally take my children from me, in fact, they are sitting here with me right now! How silly of me!
It was just all in my head. Just my imagination.
There are no domestic terrorists in Northern Nevada or, anywhere else. My family still loves me and, wants me to be part of their lives! Nobody has been attacked by these people who don't give a shit about what people know about themselves.
The best part of finding out this is all in my head, MY CHILDREN ARE THEMSELVES! They are not being controlled by others who do not have their best interests at heart. They are free to make the choices that they believe are true and, honest to who they are as people. The son and, daughter I adore and, love so much are exactly who they were born to be. Thank goodness because, the thought of people being able to remove free will and, make it so my children are not themselves but, nothing more than two young individuals controlled by frequency offset and, people who do not give a shit about them at all! The thought of them being controlled by people who have proven they only want me to hurt so badly that I die, that's a terrifying thought!
I love my kids. I really, really love them. After hearing these people so gleefully laugh at my pain, that's all in my head, I am so hurt. I am truly sorry that I am such a terrible parent and, I wish I could have been better.