They Proved Their Point
I am more and, more afraid of what is happening. I don't fully understand anything except, I am unwanted. I am so depressed and, beaten down. Married to a man that hates me and, is not attracted to me at all.
John is more and, more abusive and, I am afraid that things are only going to get worse. I have no doubts now that he has never told me the truth. He has set me up and, belittles me constantly for things I have done even though he knows what has been done to me and, how they have hurt me.
I am depressed and, I am scared I am going to die. Sometimes, death is a nice though. The end of being tortured. The end of being hated. At least I wouldn't have to worry about what is real anymore.
I am sorry that I can't understand what is happening or, why so many people hate me or, why if these people did the things I have heard they did in person, didn't anyone help me? Why weren't they arrested? Why are they being allowed to kill me?
I am sorry that I can't figure all of this out. I wish I could.
If I die, try to stop these people from killing more people.