I Have Lost My Life

 I don't fucking know why people are so yell bent on trying to figure out what I know. I HAVE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING.

I loved John, I thought he loved me. I thought we were happy and, Angela was jealous.

Clearly that isn't good enough. I trusted John. I can't handle this bullshit anymore. This isn't my fucking fault.

Angela said she was going to show me the "real John" since he treated her so differently than he treated me and she couldn't accept that he didn't live her and, he loved me. What the fuck else do you need to know?

Since he has made fun of me and, defended her and, everything is so fucked up, what the fuck does it fucking matter. You got away with killing me, just like you said you would. Be happy and fuck off 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End