I Don't Think I Have Anyone That Cares
I am at the end. Everyone can kiss my ass. There is nothing I can do. I don't understand anything. I don't have anyone to go to for questions or, to help me figure out what is going on.
I have asked my mom and, the last time I asked, she hung up on me. I don't understand. I didn't do anything and, they can accuse me of whatever they want since I have no memory of large amounts of time.
I feel abandoned and, I don't know what to do. I don't know who to trust. They have humiliated me. They lie about each other so fucking much and, I am unsure about everything. I needed help so bad and, I just can't take this anymore.
I am not able to handle this anymore. I have learned that my own mother would rather lie to me than help me understand what the fuck is going on and, how to get them to stop. Now, it just doesn't matter.
One minute I am allowed somewhere, the next I'm not. I have no way of sorting through all the lies and, my life is controlled by other people. I have to bow down to them or, things only get worse. Fuck this.
I am sick of all of this.