They just asked me "Jennifer, do you do anything good enough?" Then, someone said, "I'm not going to point out that the answer to that is, definitely not!"
I did nothing to any of these people. I amnso sick of my head being so fucked with that I can't take anymore. I have never been more hurt or, humiliated. Treated like shit so badly that I can't handle it anymore. I hate being alive. I hate every single day. I am too worthless for my own mother to want to tell me the fucking truth. I am sick of hearing things like I wanted to be raped or, how happy they are to have raped me or, how someone gave their son a high five after he raped me. I can't take anymore. Anytime I try to believe that someone might believe me, they start to hurt me too. I am nothing like they say i am. I am not abusive or, a child molester. They admit every day the things they have done yet, I still am hated and, take the blame for all of it. Told to trust someone who abused me worse than anyone else did. I can't believe that they abuse me and, say whatever they want and if I say anything back, I am the problem. I am always the bad guy. Even people he...