The Torture Via Satellite Crew
These people, including my own fucking family, have destroyed my fucking life. Since I am not going to fucking survive and, they have ruined my God damn life so badly I have nobody, just like they planned and, they even admit to planning all of this!
My own family refused to help me. That is how bad this has gotten. I hate these people and, they have driven me insane
I am so hurt that I have no reason to stay alive. That's family for you!
These assholes know I can't remember huge chunks of time. They then start telling me everything they did to me and, now accuse me of lying because I know the things they did to me! I have little to no memory of the things they have done. They could have been stopped before so many people died. Tracy Butterfield admits to killing people using my mother fucking voice and, I am taking the blame for that too.
They believe if I die they can cover everything up so, they keep trying to kill me and, my own family has been helping them. They pretend to care about me but, they don't. They are cruel, horrible people. I have nobody I can turn to. Nobody wants me around so I won't be around anymore. I am sick of people pretending to give a shit and, then never want to be around me. I am not safe anywhere and, I am so God damn sick of being hurt. Since nobody gives a flying fuck about me, I have decided that this is the end of my life. The9ln, they don't have to poison me, beat me down, pretend to care and, then avoid me at all costs. They can stop telling me how I was raped, kidnapped (which I remember) , brutally beaten, loved, hated, a child molester (which some of these people are,) I needed help and, too many people continue to lie to me. Nobody can help me or, they will be hurt too. THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING PEOPLE. WHY COULDN'T THEY BE STOPPED?!
Thomas Halton
Joseph Patrick Halton (formal naval officer)
Mark Raymond Tookey (my step father who I am told raped me in front of my daughter)