No Point

These people are well aware that I am missing memories for large periods of time! They even tell me that I am telling the truth about that. 

I am sorry that I am so hated and, so many people wrote me off. I am not a liar and, I am no longer able to fight for my life. I don't have the strength and, there are too many people against me.

I love my children and, they used them to hurt me and, shame me and, with all the other things I remember them doing and, the things I have been told they did, I have lost all hope. 

I am sorry I wasn't able to get anyone to even tell me why it was ok for these people to torture me to death! I tried to remain myself but, the abuse was too much for me to continue to deal with. I was stupid to have kept trying. All people continue to do is cause me so much pain that I do not want to live anymore. I am sorry

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End