TRUST YOUR HUSBAND

My life has finally come to this point. My heart is broken. I am not sure anyone believes me. My own mother would rather believe the lies about me and, lie to me herself and, there is no longer hope, at all.

I tried so hard to do everything I could to be the person they demanded and, still be myself. I can tell now, despite John telling me it was ok to be myself and, others may have said the same thing, it is not ok. 

I have done nothing and, I am not sure why people hate me so much. I was a good person. I did my best to be someone that people could depend on and, trust. 

I am an innocent person who has been so beaten down and, so hurt and, I couldn't be there for anyone. I was supposed to learn this to get John out of prison. I told them, I can't even be there for my kids, John doesn't come before them. 

I thought John was so amazing and, a perfect fit for us. We would just hang out and, laugh all the time. We were able to talk about everything and, anything and, everything seemed so easy with him. I was happy when he moved in with us. I truly believed he was going to be with me for life. He had stopped talking about dying and, he seemed happy too. 

He was kind and, thoughtful and, seemed like he loved the kids as much as he loved me. He wanted me to take time for myself every few days. I didn't get much time alone and, he was considerate of that. 

You can see so clearly in pictures when Angela started paying more attention to him again. She said he fell in love when her back was turned. She was obsessed for a while about trying to get someone I was with to be with her.

None of this really matters. I have tried to get people to understand that I have tried and, I can't take this bullshit.

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End