Sad

I am beginning to understand, I am never going to be able to get these people to do the right thing. They will never tell the truth, about me and, about others. I am always going to need help. More than likely a severe amount of help.

The way this has and, continues to be done, I am not quite sure Inam ever going to be able to get the help I need. 

At this point, to me, after all this time, I am finding it very difficult to believe. I am uncertain what it, who I can believe has my back and, wants the best for me. It is obvious that nobody is ever going to openly talk to me about any of this. I will always be left guessing if what or, who I hear is real. I have to question every name they use, every word they say, if someone is my friend or, someone who wants me to die. 

How do I sound paranoid? After everything that I know has happened, everything they have said has happened and, the ways they have set me up so badly that there was no way to come out of this in a way that made me appear to be a good person.  I am supposed to look like a giant turd and, I do. 

I get told that people are just "playing along!" They say they are just doing what I did in the beginning. What the fuck does that mean? How have I ever "played along?" These people are domestic terrorists and, they are breaking me down badly. Each time I start to gain a little confidence, it is ripped away, quickly.

I don't even know why I am bothering to write this. They will just accuse me of filming my blog full of lies and, I don't even know if anyone reads it for any other reason than to find more things ti be pissed off at me about.

What's the point?

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End