It's Not A Conspiracy
They tell me that but, it doesn't matter now.
"Angela gets what Angela wants" and, since she "can't be happy if I am alive." I guess that means I have to die.
This is the reason I died. I wish I had still been a person.
I am sorry that my survival forced them to kill others. They tell me that this is my fault. That I am the reason they had to do this and, the reason they couldn't be stopped.
I am not allowed to be myself. Not allowed to be angry. Not allowed to think the way I do. Only allowed to think they way they demand. I can't get people to talk to me in person so, I am not confident that I am talking to the person they say I am and, I am not a person to them. Just the thing that they got tired of doing this to. I am not a person.
I am sorry that I can't take this anymore. My life has ended. My own mother didn't want to help me. I am so sick of being lied to and, left to guess what is going o
On the plus side, today they say I wasn't raped!
If anyone is doing this to you PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL YOURSELF. KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY. YOU WONT SURVIVE AND, YOU WILL REGRET BEING ALIVE IF YOU GET TO THE POINT I AM AT.
THERE IS NO WAY TO SURVIVE. NOBODY WILL EVEN FUCKING CARE IF YOU GET TO THE POINT I AM AT.
YOU WILL JUST GET MADE FUN OF AND LIED TO AND SINCE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO REMEMBER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE , THEY WILL JUST FUCK WITH YOUR HEAD.