IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU

I have learned through this horrible experience that, every single thing they have done to me is MY FAULT. They bear no responsibility at all. 

It makes no difference what they say to you, it only matters how you respond. If you respond in any normal way, anger, frustration, ect. you are the problem. You must kiss their ass non stop. Anything else and, it is your fault. They are hurting you, they are destroying your life but, it's your fault. You should only show kindness and, gratitude that they are taking the time to do this to you!

They will act like they care about you. It will only hurt you more if you believe them. They will do anything and, everything they can to make people hate you. Again, this is your fault. They are spending their valuable time TORTURING you, you must be grateful. They are not the problem, they can do whatever they want to you, just smile and, thank them. You might be able to survive if you do.

Who gives a shit that a stranger, demanding you give them your child or, your husband but, you can't have both or, you will lose everything, is stupidly insane? Seriously, what isn't normal about that? You must listen to everything they say, undivided attention to voices of people you can't see. They will attack everyone you know and, that also is your responsibility. If you hadn't been born, they wouldn't have had to do this to you! 

If you do not believe the things that the insane stranger is telling you, you will be held responsible for that later. Why wouldn't you blame someone who is doing everything they can to destroy your "perfect family?" Why wouldn't you believe some bitch you have never met or, heard of who refuses to let your husband come home until she is good and, ready. She wants her rx boyfriend back and, you had better give him back. Who gives a shit that they EERE NEVER A FUCKING COUPLE? None of these reasons will be a reason they did this later so, it isn't even something you should worry about.

Very few people are going to think it's an issue that they force your children to see and, hear everything you do. 24/7 they will hear and, see you. Sex, bathing, toilets, lose your shit, get into an argument, drugs, drinking, it doesn't matter. They are going to hear and, see it all and, who gives a fuck how damaging that is to your children, it's your fault anyways for not doing enough to stop them. It's your fault for not giving them what they want. 

They will threaten your children. They will cause them problems at school. They will do whatever they can to make sure that your children are completely aware of the failure you are. Who cares that your children live you and, trust you? They won't when this is all said and, done. Don't ever forget, this is your fault!

Do not expect that you will have many friends or, family left after this. Just be aware of that.

You will have unspeakable things done to you. Do not expect justice or, help. Therapy is out. They will just remove the free will of your therapist and, you will be screwed 

They will make impossible to meet demands. Don't worry about that, even if you somehow managed to meet the demands, you will have done it wrong or, they will have changed their minds.

Do not expect much help. It will be almost all negativity. You will be told to kill yourself every day. Very few people will believe anything you say. You will be so lied to about who people are and, when someone gives up on you, you will hear about it with as much glee as they can let you know they have verbally. You won't miss their joyful time when they tell you that you have lost another person. It is your fault after all. It doesn't matter that they lie to you about who people are so much that you become afraid that you think someone cares and, they do not. Safety is not a priority for these people. There won't be much you can do to keep people in your life, especially if they aren't ever around you in the first place. You will end up fighting for voices, that is how sad and, frustrating your life will become. Voices. They become your lifeline.

They will hurt you badly. Hurt you more than your brain can process. Do not expect you can get much help for this. Again the fee will thing and, they don't want to go to prison for doing this to you. They will however repeat things over and, over until you are slightly insane. You need to be taught lessons about things you can't remember. Almost as lovely as being taught lessons for things that you didn't say or, do. They will tell you every bit if information that they can and, then call you a liar because, you know things that you don't remember in my case it has been almost four years and, all that has happened is everyone tells me they don't know anything in person and, they begin to hate me. They all know full well I have no memory of anything. Who gives a shit though?

I hate my fucking life. Even my mom lied to me and, EVERYONE CONTINUES TO BLAME ME. It makes no God damn sense. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. I AM VEING TORTURED AND, EVEN MY FUCKING FAMILY KNOWS AND, KIES TO ME ABOUT IT. Why bother telling me the truth in a way that they haven't used to torture me. 

Who cares that they took away your children? Nobody. They will use your kids to punish you, severely. They will also hurt your children. Nothing you can do since they will also sabatoge you. They will hurt you badly for thinking about your children then, punish you for not thinking about them. If you can think at all by the end, you are luckier than I am.

I have tried to explain more than once, I do not understand any of this. Why people continue to lie to me. Why my own family attacked me. Why I no longer get to see my son, I don't even get to talk to him.

They hold my children over my head like they are in control of if they are even my children.

If you are super duper lucky, like me. You will marry a man who makes all kinds of threats about what will happen to you if you break up with him and, try to cut off all contact. These threats will be the only promises he tries to keep. Break up with me and, you will die. Leave me and, you will go to jail. Divorce me and, you will lose your kids forever. However, if you remain in contact with him, you will be treated as if you enjoy being abused to death. There is no upside here so just do whatever you can to survive. You will be punished no matter what you do 

They will not tell everyone the same thing and, you won't be allowed to hear what you need to hear to be able to protect yourself. 

They will tell you the most vile fucked up things. Horrible things. Things that will make you pray for death. Don't expect that anyone is going to be able to help you out. You won't be able to get a straight answer in most cases, since nobody can hear any of this and, nobody knows what is going on. They will abuse the fuck out of you, just be grateful that people are taking their time to do this for you.

I have been told so many vile things and, I listen to people crying yet, what is actually going on is Ang cking guess to me. My daughter may have HIV! Her bipple may have been cut off! She has been molested! My son is going to be adopted! My daughter is being taken away from my parents! My mother had a heart attack. My step dad shit my mom in the he face! Or, like right now YET AGAIN I am being told my son killed himself. While I am listening to people crying. Since he has cut off contact with me and, my mother only tells me that everything is ok, I have no actual way of knowing what the fuck is going on. People get upset with me and, get even meaner to me but, I am left trying to grasp what the fuck is going on amid so many fucking lies that there is no way to know anything. Don't worry, it will be your fault for not knowing or, understanding what is happening.

You will be told to kill yourself every day. If you so much as let that thought enter into your head though, it's all bad. They tell you that if you were really going to kill yourself you wouldn't say or, think anything about it, you would just do it!

I am no longer able to understand anything about life. I can't turn to my family or, anyone else. Nobody hears any of this.. people have admitted they can hear this but, when I went back to them for help, they didn't know anything. 

I have no way to know what is going on and, I take the blame for that. They talk over each other, lie to me, turn the volume down and, whatever else they can do. I live in some alternate reality where nothing and, everything is real at the same time. I am so hurt that I can barely function sometimes and, I just get told to try harder. It's my fault for not doing everything humanly possible to force these people to stop. They can't be stopped because, I am a drug addict. They will demand you get off drugs however, they don't want to be stopped so they will make that so difficult you fail. You won't have much support. It's mostly just people being cruel and, letting you know that you are too fat, hairy, ugly, stupid, worthless, unwanted and, anything else that they can think of. Too bad you don't have enough self esteem, if you do then apparently you aren't hurt!

I needed help and, to know that people were there for me. I have very few people I can go to and, none that can safely talk to me about this. I am left to guess what the fuck is going on. Left to listen to people tell me everything that has been done to me thAt I can't remember in hopes they can force me to remember. 

They will tell you hundreds of times that you lost a family member or, someone to love. It is never true but, it is disturbing and, hateful.

I can't handle the fucking stress any God damn more. It's my fault though. Do not even have hope. It will be completely ripped away from you and, you will never know why so many people hate you and, blame you.

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End