I HATE PEOPLE

I hate every fucking person in this God damn planet.

I can't take anymore God damn pain. Not that anyone truly gives a shit. It has gotten to the point where I will never believe that anyone has ever given a shit about me. How could they care and, then do something so horrible to another person, lots of people and, I am done giving anshi 

How long can one person be hurt? How long can one person care about people who hurt them? 

They pretend to care. They pretend to believe I was a good person or that they believed in me. They didn't though. They just keep hurting me. Making fun of me. Treating me like I am worthless. Now, I know Inam worthless.

My own mother tells me to add John to the call with my daughter. She tells me I am a child molester. When your own mother doesn't give a shit about you, you know that nobody fucking cares. So, now I don't care. I am done trying.

I tried to tell them just how badly I was hurt and, needed help but, nobody gave a shit. A they focus keep hurting me and, lying to me and, expecting me to give a fuck.

I count do anything good enough. I am so sick of being told to kill myself that I just don't care. 

I hate being alive because of these people, that's what they wanted though. So, now I just can't care anymore. I do not have the ability to let anyone into my life. Even my God damn worthless family keeps lying to me. That's how disgusting people are. 

There will never, ever be a way for me to care about people again.  Never be a way to believe anyone cRed about me. They have been allowed to torture people and, my own fucked up family helped them. 

They drug women and, not only rape them but, allow other people to rape them. My own mother helped lie to me and, cover it all up. That's how much I meant to anyone on this planet! They don't bother to tell me in person or, allow me to have any support for any of this. They just tell me in a way that is so easily manipulated and, then abandon me in person. That's how much I have ever meant to anyone .

They tell me the worst things possible. Then, make sure I know that I can't remember anything. I have little to no memory of any of the things they tell me then, they manipulate my dreams so that I dream about the things I can't remember! No support though. Why would I continue to care about these people? 

It's so fucking funny to hurt me? I am going to snap really quickly. I want them all to hurt, just like they have been hurting me. I want them to pray for death only to find out just how difficult it can be to kill yourself then, I am going to hurt them more. Nobody will care.Y Nobody cared when they did it to me. They pretended to care but, nobody could be bothered to be around me?!

A group of punk ass bitches led by the worst man I have ever known. 
 
They act so shocked that I am not nice anymore. How could anyone be nice to these sick fucks? I was though. I genuinely loved some of them. I believed their lies. I cared about if they were ok or not. Now I will never care again. How badly do you have to hurt someone before they stop giving a fuck? I am tired of people pretending to give a fuck. They care sooooo much that they don't want me to be alive. They care so much that they don't want to be around me. They have never cared about me or anyone else. They are sick.

They pretend someone I care cared?) about died. Then how did he say he talked to me and, you still wouldn't stop? Then, someone I lived so much is still bitching at me? How can you say you loved me and, not even tell me something like that in person? Oh, that's right, you didn't care. You just keep lying to me. How can you say you care, life ve upstairs and, not tell me something like that in person? 

Fuck all of these people. I can't stand almost  all people. Almost and, I am terrified that I am losing all compassion for anyone. I can't connect with anyone. People tell me how much they hate me and, they never want to be around me all the time. It has come to the point where I can't let people get too close to me. I know I will be hurt.  JOHN VUTTERFIELD IS THE KIND OF MAN THAT MAKES WOMEN AFRAID OF OTHER MEN! There is no way around that. Marrying him has almost killed me. They keep stealing my documents so I can't divorce him but, there isn't a worse man on this planet. I begged him for help and, all he did was lie to me so many times that I can't survive. I have no clue what was real about people and, no clue if I can trust anyone. There is nobody I can ask and, nowhere to get help. Nothing in this world is worth going through this. As much as I love my kids, this has made it so I will never get them back in my life and, there is no point in trying anymore 

The things they have done have hurt so many people and, I don't want to try anymore. I don't want to be hurt just because they won't stop. They think it's funny I am going to die and, nobody would even admit that this is happening.

They tell me nobody wants me around because I am a drug addict and, I am giving up. What's the point when every memory you have only makes you sad? When you have no family and, no future? Why would I want to live knowing I didn't do anything and everyone hates me?! 

I seriously did nothing I did not molest any child. I did not do anything and, lost every reason I had to be alive. Nobody wants me around, they tell me every day. They just keep hurting me and, I hate being alive! They will never stop and, to keep telling me that I told the truth about everything and, then tell me I should have told the truth! I can't take anymore! There is no reason to try anymore. Nobody cared enough to talk to me about any of this, they just keep hurting me.

I am giving up. They have used my kids to hurt me so badly that I that I can't try anymore. NOT ONE PERSON WOULD JUST RALK TO ME. NOT ONE PERSON CARED ENOUGH TO LET ME ASK THEM QUESTIONS. NOT ONE PERSON THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE?; THEY ALL HATE NE FOR NO REASON. EVEN MY IEN MOTHER! NOBODY CARED THAT THESE PEOPLE KILLED ME!

I can't take anymore. They hurt me and, others my whole life. All people did was blame me.  My entire life destroyed. Completely destroyed. I don't want to care about people anymore. 

I tell them I am innocent and, they just tell me that's what they all say. They have done this hundreds of times and, people don't believe a thing like me.

I don't want to believe that people could have helped me. That only makes it all worse. How could anyone care when nobody will talk to me. I was so horrible people didn't want to talk to me. They didn't want me to live. They pretend that people cared, that someone rescued me but, I don't believe that anymore..

How could someone care about me and then help kill me? I was a mistake from start to finish. 

HOW CAN YOU KNOW I AM INNOCENT AND, NOT CARE? TRACY AND THE REST IF THESE PEOPLE CAN KISS MY ASS. DO NIT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE ANGELA TRACJVESKI SAYS IS HER OROPERTY, YOU WILL DIE. DO NOT LIVE JOHN BUTTERFIELD, YOU WILL DIE. 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End