I Can't take Anymore
I am done trying. I haven't done anything and, I have to give up. I have lost everyone that I love. Everyone that I cared about.
My parents fight all the time and, I am afraid my step dad is going to end up killing my mom over all of this.
Since I don't have anyone, I rarely know what the fuck is going on. I only hear peoples reactions and, I am terrified that something terrible is going to happen and, I am not going to know.
They keep turning down the volume and, I can't tell what is being said or, what is happening. I don't know who to talk to or, what is going on. Nobody will talk to me in person and, when I hear things that terrify me I am usually told its fake. I am so scare right now that I don't know what to do. Why won't people stop this? Why doesn't anyone care that they are destroying lives. Please, someone talk to me. Please tell me ahr is going in before more people die. Please, I am so scared right now. I don't understand. I just heard my daughter say my parents were fighting and, then I heard people saying to call the police. Please, help me. Please stop them before something even worse happens.