i Am Not Going To survive
I failed. I couldnt be strong enough to keep going. I couldnt be strong enough to fight everything I needed to fight. Itmall came at once and, without people in my life to help me remember that I am still a person and, helping me to fight the depression and, to fight the things they keep saying about me. Most of the time all i hear is people sorewding vicious lies about me and, tellihg me all the reasons they hate me,
I havento give up. I am so very, very sorry. There is no way to recover from this. It is no longer possible. I am so sorry. I can't say i am sorry enough and, nothing is going to make any of this better. My life shouldn't have hurt people like thie and, the reasons they hated me this much, I am so ashamed, i hate myself.