Turn Yourself In!
They keep telling me to turn myself in and, again I heard "nobody is that confused!" Well, I am, that's for sure
I didn't do anything, why am I going to be arrested?! Why does everyone hate me?! I can't handle anymore. I am sorry that I can't see anyone and, I couldn't find anyone to talk to me in person and, that was the only way I would have been able to understand. I know in large part it's my fault for being so afraid of not knowing who wanted me to become the patsy and, who I could trust.
Somehow, everything I do is wrong. The effort I put into things makes no difference. If I can't do it perfect then, I will just get torn down
Apparently, I am going to be "arrested for doing nothing to Sophia!" I wish I could understand what is happening.
I am so scared. I didn't do anything but, I know that they have been lying and, they have even been saying things that make it seem und like I am doing this, even straight to my face. I begged for help for a long time but, now, all of a sudden they won't help me because I am on drugs.
I think a lot of the things they said they did to me, they actually did! Since, I can't remember and, they refuse to do anything but, pick on me and, make my life miserable and, blame me for things they did, I have to give up.
They threaten me all the fucking time. They are gonna steal my dog. They are gonna steal my bike. They are going to send me to jail and, my family I guess is ok with it all! I keep telling the truth, they keep telling me they know I am telling the truth but, they keep punishing me.
I can't depend on anyone. I can't turn to anyone for help. All that happens is I get picked on until I am ready to die p