Life Has No Reality

I give up. These people have fucked my head up si badly that I have no chance at survival. Zero. 

Nothing indicia going to make a difference. I keep telling people everything I know and, begging for help. They just tell me to tell the truth. i can't take anymore. They never shut the fuck up and, I am not able to have any type of form ground. Everything keeps changing.

I can not remember large chunks of time. I do not know what happened to me and, they tell me things then, tell me they are lying. 

I am going to die. That is the plain fact. I have done nothing and, I don't understand what is going on. I needed someone to talk to about this and, there isn't anyone. There is nothing more I can do! They use technology they shouldn't have access to. They pretend that I know how to do this but, I don't.

I am very sorry that nobody can do the right thing and, that I am going to take the fall for everything.

I am not able to handle more. They keep pretending they are caught or, that they are going to stop but, it only gets worse. 

They just say things that make no sense and, everything keeps changing so, I give up. FUCK LIFE there is nothing that anyone could ever fucking do to deserve this. 

They keep telling me that they don't think I understand. No shit! I tell them that every 15 God damn minutes. I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. I hate being alive. I fucking hate it! I hate most of the cunts I can hear. I have no clue what to fucking believe. Now, someone that I would never have thought is being accused of molesting my daughter! When the fuck was he ever around her?! Who cares though, as long as everyone hates me, which it sure sounds like they do, then they can blame me for everything. The stress alone has become too much. 

I can't handle this anymore. Fuck this life. It isn't worth it anymore. I keep telling people I need help, nope. It's all some kind of sick mother fucking game. The game is over now! It would have been nice to know that someone fixing gave a shit. Nice to be able to believe that anything I hear is something real. It seems like all the horrific things I hear are real and, anything nice is a lie. 

Without someone talking to me in person, I have no choice but to give up. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YEAH HE DID I don't give a fuck at all. I am done trying to be nice to people who are domestic terrorists who have taken credit for doing this to the diplomats in Havana. They have done something so fucking bad to me and, nobody gave a fuck. Nobody even believes me. So fuck it.

I can't stand this any longer. They have fucked my head up so bad that I am only going to be a burden anyways. I can't tell people apart anymore. I can't remember so many things. Who cares though. They just say it's because I am on drugs. They pretend that they aren't killing me so fuck them. What is the point when I can't survive this any longer.

All these voices and, not one could just talk to me in person like I was a person too. 

Nobody gave a shit that they tortured me to death. Nobody cared that I am innocent. Instead, everyone hates me for telling the truth about what they have been doing. I hope they all get caught one day.

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End