It is OKFormMy Brother to Rape Me, He Has To Get Paid Somehow

I don't think there is anyone who actually gives a shit about me at all! If I leave here, it probably will only get worse. Why even try anymore, I'll just fail anyway, just ask my family or, the people who used to be my family

They are allowed to hurt me,severely hurt me and, if I say one thing back other than thank you, them I am blamed. I am the problem. BE PERFECT WHILE YOU GET ABUSED TO  DEATH, BLAME ME FOR WHAT THFY DID AND, PROVE TO ME THAT EVEN MY OWN FAMILY HATES ME. BONUS, TJEY HAVE DONE ALL OF THESE HORRIFIC THINGS TO ME AND, I AM GOING TO BE ARRESTED AND IF THAT DOESNT SUM UP A LIFE NOT WORTH LIVING THEN MOTHING DOES. I AM INNOCENT AND, EVEN MY MOTHER DIDNT GIVE A FUCK! WHY BOTHER ANYMORE!

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End