I Am Sorry
They tell me to kill myself every day. I no longer am able to understand why they refuse to leave me alone. I have no clue why people tell me they don't know what is going on if they do. It has made me not trust anyone.
I am sorry that people believe I did this to myself or, that the abuse isn't that bad or, that this isn't abusive at all. They tell mena lot that this isn't abuse, they are just telling me the truth?
Angela Tracjveski and, these other people used satellite technology, they said, to torture me. They force menti hear the horrible things they are saying and, there is no way for me to get away from the abusers unless I die. Which is what they told me. She said and, did all kinds of fucked up things to me and, my children but, anything I said in response, I am being punished for. "Isn't that what you said to Angela?" I am so hurt and, I can't get anyone to understand that I am being murdered. They tell me that they didn't kill me, I killed myself. They have destroyed every part of me and, my life. They tell me to kill myself every day and, they have abused the fuck out if me. How is this not murder? I wouldn't be this miserable or, at this point in my life if it wasn't for their abuse.
I am sorry. I can't handle this anymore.