Hate

For the first time in my life I know what it feels like to truly hate someone. This makes no difference to anyone and, like everything else, it will only be used to hurt me more.

I have no idea why they ask the same questions over and, over. Why people believe they are helping me survive. I don't want to know anything. I am done trying to believe that somehow, somewhere someone can helpme or, anyone else who may be experiencing what I am 

My life is a fucking nightmare. I am so hurt and, so depressed that it is time to make a change.  Time to do things very differently. 

I don't know why it matters that none of these people ever liked me or, why they feel the need to tell me all the fucking time. I already figure that out based on the way very few people want to be around me. 

Angela Tracjveski believed something else though and, she was adamant that everything about me had to change. I would imagine by now my "transformation" into something I don't like or, enjoy being is complete! Thank you for trying to help stop her from hurting people. If course, maybe it wasn't her that I could hear crying and, asking why they all thought about me more! Like a lot of other things, I may never know. 

I never believed I was perfect either. That is something else she ran around saying using my fucking voice. It's ok though, as long as you can tell me this is all my fault and, everyone walks away from me, just like Angela said she was deathly afraid everyone would do to her! No chance of anyone doing that though, instead I had to die so she could be happy and, each time I ask if she is happy yet, the reply is always "you're still breathing!" Yep, still breathing. Going to remain breathing. Cant fight back without taking the blame ir, people doing what they can to get people to ignore what is happening. It's ok though. 

FOR THE LASTOTHER FUCKING TIME, I DO MOT KNOW WHY ANYONE IS HERE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE ASKED ME THAT HUNDREDS OF MOTHER FUCKING TIMES AND, NO I DO NOT FUCKING GIVE A RATS ASS. GO FUCK YOURSELF. GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID! 

OH, THATS ABOJT JOHN? JOHN WHO SAEARSNTO ME HE DID NOT GET OUT OF PRISON A DAY EARLY! SO, HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT HIM?! DID HE TELL ME THAT IN PRISON EVEN HE DOESN'T HEAR A SINGLE GOD DAMN PERSON THIS WAY? APPARENTLY ONLY I DO BECAUSE I AM JUST CRAZY?! 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End