Cover Up and MK Ultra
There isn't a fucking way in earth to survive. I have no memory of some of the things and, people that did this to me. They have accused people, now I am being hurt because I believed the things they said. I guess we are now back to none of this is fucking real! Sure am glad that they aren't fucking with my head.
So
I have been so fucked with that there is no longer a reason for me to continue to believe anything. Yet, I am foolish and, still try. I am so sick of hearing that people that I trust have hurt me. It isn't my fucking fault that my own Uncle said if I was going to save anyone it would be Chris! Ummmmmmm, ni. Thank you but, definitely, NO. Again, I am not saving anyone. I simply have tried to believe in myself and, how I feel when I hear different names. They continue to tell me all kinds of things and, I continue to try to remember what I believe.
When they start to throw in things from August of 2021, it becomes incredibly easy to become slightly confused. If you add in the fact that I get punished for even so much as thinking about the things that I have heard. Ti this group thinking is the same as talking. They think it is funny to tell me how they are attacking me with a satellite. It is incredibly difficult to prove and, when they use this technology the way that they are, it becomes impossible.
The only other explanation for the things they have done and, continue to do is I was told that years ago someone in the arArmy worked in supplies or, whatever it was called and, they stole a bunch of MK Ultra machines. They have told me how they went to Las Vegas to get parts for these machines from people from Russia. I don't know what to believe about this part. To me it sounds seriously insane.
My biological grandfather, J.J. Halton, somehow was part of all of that. In 1972, this is what I read in newspaper articles, articles that I printed out. A long time ago my mom's storage shed had some things stolen from it. It seemed strange at the time, not quite so strange now. I am unclear on my mom's side of the family and, why anyone would want to have her leave the storage shed door open so that they can go in and, steal a trunk that only contained documents and, family histories. That is exactly what happened though. Sometimes between the time I printed those newspaper articles and, when I pulled them out to read them, they were not the same. I know, conspiracy theories, please, just work with me here.