Caring Only Causes More Pain
I hate being alive so fucking much! I do not want to live and, there isn't a reason for me to even want to try. These are the most disgusting, manipulative pieces of fucking shit I have ever been forced to interact with and, I hate them all.
One minute I am crazy for talking out loud to people who aren't here, the next it's the opposite.
One minute people aren't allowed to tell me anything if I don't keep asking. The next I didn't ask so they can't tell me anything.
They keep doing everything they can to prove that I do not know who I am. They fully believe that I am nothing more than a liar for attention and, now my dog is so fucking hurt that I don't know how to take care of her. That's my fault though, I can't take this anymore.
Nobody wanted to help me. They just tell me they don't know anything. I have been left at the mercy of people who have lied to me, used me, hurt me and, nobody cared enough to just talk to me. Nobody wants me around
They all hate me that much is very clear.
Life shouldn't be like this. I have to give up. I hate myself anyways. Every voice u hear hates me. Why bother?