They Can Have My Life
They have abused me to death. They abused me and then everyone blames me. I didn't do anything and, I can no longer listen to them
I hate being alive. I hate myself. Nobody believes anything about me. I am told so many horrific things and, nobody wants me to live. So, I won't.
I am so stupid that I honestly believed people cared. I don't know what I did to lose everyone I loved but, it doesn't matter anymore. My own fucking family lies to me. Nobody would just talk to me. They have no problem telling me how hated I am when they don't have to do it to my face.
They have no problem pretending to lice me. Just like they have no problem pretending to be each other. I am never allowed to feel anything but, hatred to myself. I am so hated they won't even let me know who they are. They just keep me down in the garbage where I belong. Just like they all tell me.
I am done listening to people pretend. I didn't use anyone and, I am nothing like the bitch that did this to me
I can't take anymore. Everyone I love blames me. Everyone I live hates me. Nobody can stand to be around me. Nobody can help me now