I Hate These People - They Tortured My Children and They Are Telling Me My Son Shit Himself In The Face!

Everyone keeps lying to me. Nobody knows anything when I ask them in person or, on the phone or, text. No Ody knows a fucking thing. They obviously do but, they all hate me so much that they blame me for all kinds of shit I haven't done and, these people believe the lies. 

Since they have already admitted they block things from me when I try to look them up, they bragged about it! They block things from the providers side and, I know that is true. I looked something up on my mom's phone and, my phone. We had the same provider and, she had hundreds of results and, I had maybe 20! 

There is no way for me to know if what they tell me MY SON TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TORTURING HIM. There is nobody for me to talk to about this because, everyone I ask tells me they don't know anything. Even my mother tells me that! Tracy Butterfield and, I am told a lot of other people tortured my children and, I have nobody that will help me. They all blame me! 

I have never done anything to any of them. They have admitted to doing this to my family forna very long time. They have planned on blaming us for at least 20 years but, I know they have already admitted to doing this to us and, another family for almost 40 years. They put me online and, they have fucked my life up so badly that my only option left is to kill them. 

My children are innocent. These people brag about how their grandson is next in line to be the scribe of God. They call the scribe Megatron! That is one of the people that tortured my son. They have hurt us so badly that the only way to survive is to start killing them. In my life nothing is real. They didn't want me to have reality and, since nobody will talk to me and, they block things and, change medical reports, fuck with doctors, police, EVERYONE. NOBODY OS SAFE FROM THESE PEOPLE. Nobody ever will be since they can't be stopped. They have to die! It's the only way to stop them. Obviously nobody can stop them, they have been doing this for over 40 years with no problems.

My son is a good young man. He is 16,he has the whole world ahead of him. He is loving and, kind and, funny and, smart and, they hurt him for no reason. They use my name and, voice and, they openly admit that. Nobody cared that they are killing people. They laugh about it. They said it's funny that they can kill people and, nobody can stop them. 

I know that they said they had to kill the person that was doing this to them. They had to kill him to get him to stop. I am guessing that is also why my grandfather was murdered. He died before I was born and, I never met him. My dad only told me he wasn't a nice person and, nobody ever talked about him. That must be the only way to save my children from these people, kill them. 

They say they did this to me because, I supposedly beat my daughter. Lately I have also heard that I molested her. COMPLETE LIES. I also do not know how to do this torture bullshit thing that they call gaslighting. When I started hearing them someone told me not to learn this, I took their advice. How the fuck can these people tell me I beat or, hurt my children in any fucking way and, then torture them and, cause the problems they have caused my son?! WHY ARE THEY HURTING CHILDREN?! 

I AM NOT A CHILD ABUSER OR, A CHILD MOLESTER. PERIOD. I DODNT DO ANYTHING AND, NOBODY BELIEVES ME. THEY TORTURED ME FOR SO LONG, USING MY OWN FUCKING VOICE. THEY HAVE ADMITTED DOING IT. 

I can't handle this anymore. They won't leave my children alone unless I am dead. More than once I have been told that and, by more than one person. There is nobody that I can believe anymore. The only thing that is real now is death. All I needed to be able to survive is people talking to me about this and, instead nobody hears them.

For a long time I thought John and, a few other people were trying to help me. Tracy said that she got John to see things her way. I am guessing she got everyone to see things her way.

I am innocent. They have done unspeakable things to me and, my children. Since there are chunks of time where I am told they kept me drugged and, I have no memory of anything that happened, they just keep telling me terrible things that I can't believe but, obviously others do, I am done dealing with all of this. After everything I heard tonight, there isn't a way to just get over all of this. There isn't a way to trust a therapist. They have therapists doing this ti me. I have called to report them, only to be hung up after being told satellite attacks are local polices jurisdiction! There is no way to get help and, survival isn't an option. My kids can only be ok if I am gone. 

I was stupid to have believed that people would be able to tell that I am innocent of the things they accuse me of. Now, I realize that loving John and marrying him made it seem like I was ok with this. If what I hear about someone else is true, then nobody is ever going to believe me. I know that things John has said to me, if what I hear is true then, he is a huge part of what happened to me, especially what happened when he was supposed to be in prison. It is clear that he set me up from the day we met. He has obviously hated me long before I ever met him. 

I don't know what to believe anymore. What I hear about things they say I did and, things that have been done to me I can not believe. There are so many people that know what is happening, I think I might be the only one that doesn't know. I know they roofied me after I moved in with my brother. I know I told him after I drank that fucking drink that people were in this apartment, he told me I am crazy and to go to bed. I know when I woke back up, my nose was broken. I thought it was the next day but, it had to have been weeks later. The picture of my nose I took when I noticed it but, the bruise is yellow and, if someone hadn't pointed that out I wouldn't have ever thought about it! I know they drugged at the very least me and, more than likely my daughter when we lived in Carson City. They said they drugged John too but, he says they never hurt him. I do not know if they started drugging is when my son was still with me. I have heard that John had an affair and, that woman broke into our home and, injected my daughter with something. I am told John woke up and, caught her but, like everything else, nobody will talk to me except this way and, they change so much that I can't count on anything I hear to be real. I heard what I thought was my uncle's voice once telling John not to look at me because I would know he was lying and, his eyes teared up but, to this day he still lies to me. Everyone does. 

I can't trust anyone I hear and, I can't count on anything I hear being what is said. I know without a doubt that someone told me a name but, I never heard that name. However this works, that name never made it to my ears. I have no doubt it was said, this person is not a liar and, I have know them long enough to know that. I would have known who they were talking about the second I heard that name. It just never went through to me. I have learned that happens a lot. My Uncle ( please keep in mind that this has gotten so bad that when I say it was this person or that person, I can only say it was their voice. I can not count on a voice that I hear is gifted coming from the person it belongs to. I understand I sound insane but, unfortunately, this is the truth) once asked me if I knew how many people this went through BEFORE it got to me! Being the dumbass that I am, I didn't take this as seriously as I obviously should have and, like I do with most everything about this that I am asked, I guessed. I have heard that someone me if my guesses have been people "whispering" to me (frequency offset is what I was told that is actually called) the rest is genuine guessing. I can't guess my way through life anymore. 

I am so depressed and, hurt and tired of being blamed for being insane. I don't know why people don't believe me and, why (besides drugs since that is all I am ever told or, sometimes how John and, I interact) nobody wants to be around me, except for two people and, I am not really sure if they actually want to be around me or of they have been nominated to have me around. It's difficult to tell based on what I hear and, I am so uncomfortable around people that it becomes awkward quickly.  Going anywhere is awkward. Everyone tells me that nobody can hear me or see me, when I ask but, it is clear that isn't true. Luckily, I have been scared but, nobody has hurt me that I am aware of. Probably because people are watching out for me. 

My head is so completely fucked up. I can't wrap my mind around the things they say have been done to me and, the people that they blame. There is a huge disconnect there. My 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End