I Don't Have A Choice

"I don't care if you pick me, I'm almost dead anyways."

"How is it fair that you pick someone who had to give up a relationship for you."

I have no memory of what they did to me at certain times and, their excuse is that they don't believe me because it is so rare and, even though this has happened before with other people, they say it's what I did to my daughter and, that's why she continues to say I didn't hurt her 

"Do you think I want to give up another sin to a bitch like you?"

I give up. I don't want to live like this anymore. It isn't worth it. I am tired if feelings so alone and, I give up 

They act like they care but, then they become so fucking mean that I don't know how to react. One second it's one way then, out of the blue I am hated so much I can't breathe. 

I can't handle the stress anymore. I can't understand why, when they test me all the fucking time, they continue to act like I am the problem. I didn't do anything and, I am so afraid to approach anyone because, everyone I have asked, even if I hear them this way, tells me I am crazy. I can't handle this anymore. 

I am sorry that my life is such a problem for so many people 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End