New Blog
I had a blog on WordPress and, I deleted it. I wish that I hadn't and, I am trying to find a way to get it or, at least the information from it back.
There are no reasons in this world that can justify what has been going on and, the things these people are getting away with. I am at the point now where I will never be able to let my guard down.
They have attacked me most of my life. They bragged to me about it. "Are you sure this is the first time Angela Tracjveski has gaslit you?" It was a joke to them but, to me it has been the worst thing I have ever heard of, let alone experienced.
When I met my ex husband, John, I thought he was by far the best man I had ever met. Kind, loving, attentive, he seemed like he loved my kids and, he was hands on with them. We got along really well and, I loved him very much.
After about 4 months, off and, on I started hearing "voices" they pretended to be my neighbors for a while. Always shitty comments about me. Then, when my daughter went to stay with John's mother, who was funny, warm, engaging and, playful with my daughter, I started being told that she was going to kidnap her. "John, John your mom isn't going to bring her back!" John acted like he didn't hear anyone. I didn't know his family very well at that time and, I was a nervous wreck. I asked John about it but, he treated me like I was nuts. Then, from January 26, 2019 on it has been almost non stop.
John and, I would argue a lot. Sometimes it would become physical. In the beginning it was primarily on my side but, it has been on his side too. I became terrified to let my daughter, who I believed he loved and, wanted to adopt, go anywhere with him. Once when he took her, I was forced to listen to people tell me how his mother was going to kidnap her and, take her to a friend's home in California where they were going to kill her! It was strange though because, at the time they said they were John's family, his dad and, his wife and brothers and sister in law and other sister. At one point during this horrible kidnapping thing I could have swore I heard John. He said he was taking my daughter to his mother's so why were they there? It was strange and he denies it but, I still could have swore I heard him.
I told John everything I could about what was and, still is being done to me. I told him the names they used (at one point he got angry and, demanded to know why they didn't use my families names), the things they said they were doing to him, my kids and, me. He would laugh and, tell me he didn't think it was real. For a while he said he believed me. I kept telling him I didn't feel like myself anymore, how these people were hurting me, how they said they were going to blame me for everything they have been doing and, how they were going to kill me. He just laughed at me. To this day he swears he can't hear anyone. That he has never heard voices and, never known anyone who has. I have found out that was a lie and, not even the biggest lie he has told me.