I Don't Have The Strength Anymore

No matter what I do, it isn't going to make a difference in a good way. I can't get people to believe how badly my life is being destroyed and, I am helpless to do much about it. Everyone can hate me all they want. It doesn't change what has been done. I should have pretended to not be in love with someone I guess. It would have been better for him, that's for sure. Now, things are so fucked up and, everyone hates me. I have heard so many people, including my kids, give up on me. 

I don't have anything else to say. I have told people what they have done to me and, I am told that I need to tell the truth. I have told the truth and, I feel so beaten down now that I can't handle this. Why couldn't people care about this? I am not the only one being hurt. I am not the only one being manipulated. 

Everything is so fucked up right now. Too many people keep lying and, I am one person. I am sorry for the pain that people have gone through. I am sorry that I have just people. I have lost everyone at this point and, I don't know if anyone believes anything anymore. They certainly didn't believe what was being done to me. I keep being told I made excuses. It's fine. You are going to believe what you want. 

I can't help anyone. Everything keeps getting worse. I am sorry. 

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End