How Does It Feel To Know Your Daughter was Molested And There Is Nothing You Can Do About It?

I am sorry that there was nothing I could do about it. They said they put something in her so she couldn't have children of her own. Somehow though, this is all my fault. 

My daughter has been hurt. They are no ever going to stop. They have hurt so many people that it is sick. It's my fault though. I didn't do enough to stop people who I am told are only in my head. I'm just crazy. "You'll never get your kids back if you keep saying you are hearing voices!"

I guess that I deserved this. I am the reason they are hurting people. My life is causing them so much pain that I have to die.

They molested my daughter and, because they got kento say whatever the fuck they wanted just to get them off my back for 10 seconds, they now blame me. They were able to kill me and, it's all my fault. I said everything they wanted and, did almost everything they demanded and, I am going to be punished for life for things I didn't fucking do! 

I did not send John to prison. I didn't "open the door" I didn't cause him to hire an underage hooker. He did that and, it's just another thing I am blamed for.

I am tired of being made fun of. Tired of being told how I can't go here or, I can't go there. I am tired of being hurt and, then blamed for my problems. I agree l, there are things I shouldn't be doing. My drug addiction shouldn't be what is causing these people to get away not only with molesting my daughter but killing people. 

They have planned to frame me for so long that without being able to fully believe that they can be stopped or, that people can help me, I am sunk. I miss my kids. They used my kids as a weapon. Like every other good thing in my fucking life. Then, it's my fault.

I am told every fucking day I am going to be arrested. REALLY! DOMESTIC TERRORISTS HAVE DECIDED I AM THE PROBLEM SO, I GUESS THAT'S THAT.

I can't even go to the store and, pick up dog food. I had to leave because I was in tears. They harass me, hurt me and, I can't take anymore. Life isn't worth this.

They bullied me to death. 

They set me up, cause major issues and, I am to blame. I give up. I am sorry that it was ok to manipulate me until there is nothing left for me to do except die. I tried but, I just wasn't good enough. I didn't try hard enough. Fuck life. There are too many people I am stuck fighting and, I can't handle this anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

This Will Never End